These Terms and Conditions relate to Digital Product sales.
Users should be aware that our digital products are deployed through streaming. If you have difficulty in your area with streaming services you could encounter the same issues with our video content.
- “Digital Products” refers to videos and online training / learning content hosted within https://learn.bcacc.ca/
- By purchasing Digital Products through this site, you are agreeing to these terms and entering into a contract with BCACC.
- Return, refund and cancellation policy: Our policy is not to offer refunds on Digital Products. Should you consider your situation to be a special circumstance then please get in contact with us and we shall consider your individual request. In the event that we do issue a refund, your access to the Digital Products will be revoked.
- GST is chargeable on applicable products as we are selling within Canada
- Each Digital Product is available for a limited amount of time as stated on the sales page of that product
- All opinions expressed in the videos are the presenters’ own and may or may not represent the opinions of BCACC
- All advice is provided “as is” with no warranties or indemnities as to its appropriateness for your particular situation. BCACC takes no responsibility for the implementation of any advice in your own practice or the outcomes of such implementation.
- When you purchase access to the Digital Products you are purchasing a non-transferable, non-exclusive right to access the information. You may not publish or share the Digital Products or your login details with anyone else.
- Delivery policy: Digital Products bought through the eConnect website are delivered via https://learn.bcacc.ca. Videos are delivered via embedded digital video streaming and are not available for download
- BCACC reserves all other rights.
- BCACC provides no guarantee of availability of the web server or hosting of the Digital Products. BCACC will make reasonable efforts to provide availability.
- BCACC reserves the right to vary these terms from time to time. If you choose not to accept updated terms, access to the service will be revoked.