Compassion Fatigue in an Online World
An interesting and informative half-day webinar focusing on what science tells us about our brains, our minds and burnout and compassion fatigue. We look at what makes counselling unique both during a pandemic and when we offer services online. Implications for maintaining our own mental health whether working in an office or at home will be addressed.
This workshop recording is available for 72 hours from the time of purchase.
This webinar covers:
- Fundamentals of Burnout, Compassion Fatigue and Vicarious Traumatisation: Brain Basics
- The Uniqueness of Counselling in a Pandemic
- The Uniqueness of Counselling Online
- Specific Considerations in Working from Home
- Self-Care: Strategies and Solutions
The BCACC team is incredibly excited to have obtained the rights to offer this webinar at a reasonable rate to help you to navigate the various considerations that surround this complex topic.
About the Presenter:
Lawrence Murphy has been doing therapy online since the 1990’s and is well published in the area.
He has developed teaching programs to help therapists work online in ways that are compassionate, skilled and ethical. He’s an amazing communicator and a master of the ins and outs of ethical and skilled online communication and counselling.
- Please note that this video was recorded on February 2nd, 2021. We do not guarantee that the information contained is current or applies to your situation. If in doubt you must seek clinical consultation.
- This webinar does not provide legal advice. It is intended for informational purposes only. It is not a substitute for professional legal advice, or counsel. Never ignore professional legal advice because of something in this webinar. If you require legal advice please contact a lawyer.
- This webinar is provided for your benefit, alone. You are purchasing the right to stream the video for a period of 72 hours. You do not have the right, either expressed or implied, to download this webinar or use it for any purpose beyond your own education.