International clients

  • International clients

    Posted by Koby Hale on September 6, 2022 at 2:44 pm

    A have a family that has reached out for virtual therapy between family members – one in BC, the other living in Europe. It has been determined that insurance coverage would be required for Germany, along with permission to operate in their regulatory body’s jurisdiction. Have any of you had any success with pursuing consent via regulatory body overseas and modifying your insurance coverage accordingly? I am having some difficulties in this process and would be interested in any suggestions from those who have tried. I should note that this would be an exception for my practice, so if you already have the above processes completed because you actively see clients in Germany and would be interested in taking on a dyad for counselling, please let me know! Thanks!

    BCACC Campbell replied 1 year, 10 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • BCACC Campbell

    September 7, 2022 at 5:27 pm

    Hi Koby, I don’t know if you are a Facebook user, but we (BCACC) have a private group where there are a lot of discussions going on, and this is an on-going discussion. So I thought I’d share it, if it’s useful to you 🙂

Log in to reply.